CRESTVIEW DRESS STANDARD
Reference: California Ed. Code #35183, LUSD Policy #BP5132:
School attire must be conducive to safety, comfort, body coverage, and free from distractions to instructional learning & school activities.
· Must fit the waist and length (belt suggested.)
· No belts or chains hanging from the waist or pockets.
· Pant hems not to extend beyond the heel of the shoe.
· No torn or ripped pants.
3. DRESSES, SKIRTS, SKORTS & SHORTS:
· Hats are not allowed to be worn indoors.
· Hats must be worn in the proper way.
· No make-up or eye/face glitter may be worn or carried to school.
· No finger nail polish may be carried to school.
· Students who have hair styles that are deemed to be disruptive will be referred to the principal for determination.
LUSD has established a uniform complaint procedure (1312.3) for all relevant programs per 5 CCR § 4622 et seq . The district has a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of gender per Education Amendments of 1972, Title IX: Nondiscrimination.