SIMPLIFIED SOCCER RULES
START OF GAME:
Kick off from the mid-line.
- Can go anywhere on the field at anytime. There
are no offside calls.
- Only one player from each team may be at the
- No wild kicks – only passing and dribbling.
No slide tackling
May only score 2 goals in
No scoring beyond the half-field mark.
- No hands or arms may be used on the ball.
10 yard boundary for
picking up the ball.
Must have new goalie each
VIOLATIONS & FOULS
- Hands: indirect kick at spot of violation.
- Pushing, kicking, hitting, tripping another
indirect kick at
spot of violation unless
direct kick on
goal if w/in 10 yards of goal
- Ball out of bounds: throw-in from sidelines;
Corner Kick/ Goal Kick from endline.
- Dangerous kick: indirect
kick from spot.
- Offsides: Indirect kick from spot. (Only 1 defender
between Offensive player and Goal)
Forwards: play offense and
try to score (stay forward)
Mid-fielder: play both
offense and defense (run a lot)
Defenders: 2 players that
help defend the goal.