- All requests MUST be received in the Payroll office by the 15th of the month prior to effective date.
- Use this form to officially change your name, address, phone or email address.
This form should be completed when a request is made to be paid for sick time taken.
Instructions for form:
Per the Classified Bargaining Unit Contract, the equivalent of up to one year's
earned vacation may be accumulated and carried over from one fiscal year to the next. Any balance in excess of
that amount, as of June 30, will be paid in July.
If Payroll does not receive a response bv June 10 2017, accrued vacation balance (not in excess
of one year) will automatically carry over to the next school year. You do not need to return this
Balance in excess of one year will automatically be paid off. The carry-over period may be
extended with prior written permission of the immediate supervisor certiffing the employee
will use the excess vacation before December 31, 2017. (Ref: Classiflred Contract, Article VIII,
- Summer Savings is a program to assist you with saving for the months when you may not work during the summer.
- Money is deducted from your net pay Sep thru Jun, then paid to you in either 2 equal payments in Jul & Aug.
- Summer Savings is a program to assist you with saving for the month when you may not work during the summer.
- Money is deducted from your net pay Sep thru Jun, then paid to you in either 1 equal payments in July.