Business Services Division
Rules for Hanging Banners on Lompoc Unified School District Fences
(includes hanging banners on the fence at the corner of North H Street and Chestnut Avenue)
- A facility use application must be completed online at www.facilitron.com/lusd93436 to hang a banner on the fence of any district site. Please
- Applications and fees are submitted to the business office for approval.
- Applications to hang banners must specify dates that banner will be hung. Banners may not be displayed for more than four weeks.
- Non-profit groups pay the application processing fee but are not charged for fence use.
- For profit groups are charged the application processing fee as well as the facility use fee.
- Banners must be taken down the day following the posted event.
- Banners must be hung inside the fence and from the top rail with cable ties.
- Banners hung at the Adult Education site must be 50 feet from the mural that is on the fence.
- Banners advertising gambling, alcohol or other prohibited substances may not be hung on district fences.
For more information, contact Business Services at 805-742-3200.