Crestview Mission Statement
Crestview School Vision
All students will learn a relevant and rigorous core curriculum that emphasizes interdependence among subject areas and builds 21st century learners.
- The staff will provide a learning environment that supports the academic, social, intellectual, physical and emotional growth of every child.
- Staff excellence will be supported through meaningful staff development, increased opportunities for decision-making and ongoing collaboration.
- The school will use a system of authentic, performance-based assessments and use existing norm-referenced data to assess and progress monitor student growth and to ensure individual student success and school accountability.
- The school community will foster every student’s ability to make wise decisions, practice ethical values and appreciate cultural differences.
- The school will continue to develop and maintain a comprehensive program to increase partnerships with parents, businesses and the community.
Crestview Staff Core Values: