California Junior Scholarship Federation
CJSF Membership Application
Phone: _________________________ Circle one: Cell or Home
Circle current grade level: 7 8 Grades from last semester: Fall Spring
A. To qualify for CJSF membership this semester, follow these guidelines:
1. You must earn TWICE the number of points than courses in which you are enrolled that meet membership requirements.
2. No points are earned for P.E., dance, or a remedial course.
One additional point shall be granted for a grade of
"A" or "B" in an HONORS class
**A maximum of two such points per semester are allowed
3. CJSF points are granted as follows:
D/F=NOT ALLOWED….MEMBER will be debarred
if received in ANY class
B. Also remember:
1.Semester membership is based on work done in the previous semester.
2.You must reapply each semester for membership.
C. List classes and grade earned on last semesters report card
Class taken Grade Points Earned
1. ____________________________ ______ ______
2. ____________________________ ______ ______
3.____________________________ ______ ______
4.____________________________ ______ ______
5. ____________________________ ______ ______
6.____________________________ ______ ______
7. ____________________________ ______ ______
Be sure to include all classes you are taking not just the classes which will earn points