New Student Requirements





    The Counseling office requires the following items to complete enrollment for your student.


    1. Proof of address Either a rental lease agreement, or utility bill with your name and address.


    1. Age/Birthdate Verification This may include a copy of Birth Certificate, Birth Record, School Record, Baptismal Certificate or Affadavit.


    1. Copy of Immunizations This must be the most current shot record. This is mandated by the Lompoc Unified School District and the State of California. Students enrolled in a California school must provide proof of having had Chicken Pox or both Varicella vaccines as well as TDAP.


    1. Copies of report cards or unofficial transcripts These are helpful to the counselor when evaluating class status and graduation status. Retrieval of official school records can be a slow process.


    An appointment will be scheduled with your student’s counselor AFTER you have submitted the above mentioned documents, or we have received them from a previous school.


    Counselor Designation


    Last name beginning with                                                       Counselor

    A, B, C, D, J, Z                                                                         Brianne Jory


    E, F, G, H, I, L, V                                                                     Tori Cavalli


    M, R, U, W                                                                              Paula Hannaford


    K, N, O, P, Q, S, T, X, Y and all EL students                                Angie Diaz


    **Students are not required to buy P.E. uniforms or locks. You may purchase a uniform at the cost of $14 and a PE lock is $6. You can purchase these items in the Activities Office. You may also purchase an ASB sticker for $35 but it is not required.