•   apple Lompoc Unified School District

            Child Nutrition Services

                        School Menus

School Menus

  • December Menus

    Posted by Michelle MacKinnon on 11/25/2019

     Elementary Schools

    Clarence Ruth, Fillmore & La Canada  • Español

    Buena Vista & Los Berros  • Español

    Crestview  • Español

    Hapgood  • Español

    La Honda  • Español

    Miguelito  • Español



    Middle Schools

    Lompoc Valley



    High Schools

    Cabrillo   •   Lompoc    •    Maple

    Comments (-1)
  • November Menus

    Posted by Michelle MacKinnon on 10/30/2019

    Elementary Schools


    Buena Vista & Los Berros  •  Español

    Clarence Ruth, Fillmore & La Canada  •  Español

    Hapgood   •  Español

    La Honda   •  Español

    Miguelito  •  Español

    Crestview   •  Español


    Middle Schools


    Lompoc Valley



    High Schools






    Comments (-1)
  • Nondiscrimination Statement

    Posted by Karen Deming on 3/24/2016

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.


    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call

    (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


    (1)      mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

    1400 Independence Avenue, SW

    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;


    (2)      fax: (202) 690-7442; or


    (3)      email: program.intake@usda.gov.


    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

    Comments (-1)