Lompoc Unified Schools will begin the 2020- 2021 school year 100% remotely
- Schools and In-Person Learning in a COVID-19 Environment
- Covid-19 Emergency Website
- Parent FAQ regarding School Reopening
- LUSD Action Plan
- District Protocols
- Covid -19 Industry Guidance: Schools and School - Based Programs
- All Masks Are Not The Same What You Need to Know About Masks
- Employee Protocols
Schedules for 2020 School Year
Update to elementary schedules ONLY:
Based on feedback from stakeholders, as well as direction from the Board, we will be reducing synchronous instruction for ELA by 30 minutes and replacing it with asynchronous learning. Site principals will work with grade levels and will post updated schedules on their site web pages. Other subject area instructional minutes have not been modified.
Parents/Guardians: Please check your school's website for updated schedules by grade level. See below for the links.