Registration and Enrollment Information
1. Stop by the Counseling Department with a current utility bill or lease agreement to verify your address.
2. Pick-up, complete, and return your enrollment papers to the counseling office.
3. The following documents are required:
- A record of birth
- Immunization records
- Transcript/report card and possibly withdrawal grades from your previous school
- Court papers for guardianship if you are not the birth parent(s)
- Copy of IEP of 504 plan, if applicable
4. Schedule an appointment with the Counseling Secretary (805) 742-3020.
5. Attend your scheduled meeting with a counselor to select courses.
1. Stop by the Registrar's office to receive a withdrawal checklist 2-3 days prior to last day in attendance.
2. Receive withdrawal grades and signatures from all teachers.
3. Return all equipment and supplies, and have staff sign off in Activities/Athletics, Cafeteria, Library, and Textbooks.
4. Pay debts for all items not returned, damaged, or not paid for.
5. Return completed withdrawal form the to Registrar on last day and receive a copy of transcripts to take to new school.
6. Have your new school request records by fax (805) 742-2980, so that you can be withdrawn from Lompoc high. New school can contact us at (805) 742-3020.