2016 – 2017 Registration Information


    Appointments to register students new to Lompoc High can be made starting July 26, 2016. Please call the Counseling Office at 742-3020 between 8:00 AM and 3:30 PM to schedule an appointment. New students should be accompanied to their appointment by a parent or guardian and should bring immunization records, birth certificate, address verification and an unofficial transcript from the previous school (if new to the District).


    August 2 & 3                    8:00 – 11:00 AM or 1:00 – 3:00 PM  -- Pre-registered 10th, 11th and 12th graders pick up packets in the LHS Counseling Office


    August 5                            8:00 – 12:00 PM -- Pre-registered 9th graders and new students will receive their registration materials during mandatory Brave Camp in the Cafeteria 


    Students will go to the Cafeteria to return ALL signed paperwork, pick up schedules, have ID and school pictures taken according to the following schedule.  If student cannot pick up, please call 742-3020.


    August 10                            8:00 – 9:00 AM                   All 12th grade

                                                   9:00 – 11:30 AM                10th and 11th grade (Last name beginning with A - L)

                                                   12:30 – 3:00 PM                10th and 11th grade (Last name beginning with M – Z)


    August 11                            8:00 – 10:00 AM                All 9th grade

                                                   11:00 AM – 1:00 PM        All students who missed their scheduled time.


    August 16                            First day of school