LOMPOC HIGH SCHOOL VISION AND MISSION
Mission: The mission of Lompoc High School is to provide a quality education for every student to ensure that they all achieve a high level of success.
Vision: We believe all students can learn and be successful. Each student is highly valued.
This we believe:
- All students can succeed.
- To be successful, students and staff require a safe and clean campus.
- All subject areas are important to the success of the students.
- Staff collaboration and professional growth are necessary for continuous improvement.
- Staff represents positive role models.
- Student success increases in a learning environment supported by students, parents, teachers, staff, site administration, district administration, and the community-at-large.
- The staff is committed to connecting students to school.
- With support, every student can maximize learning opportunities in school to create options before and after graduation.
- Students need high expectations and the support to reach them.
- It is possible to break the habits that lead to failure and to teach habits that lead to success.
- Increased student achievement is driven by planning, instruction, and assessment.