• Student Records and Transcripts


    How do I get my High School Transcripts?

    1. If you are currently attending one of our high schools, please contact the registrar at your high school to obtain your transcript.
    2. If you have previously attended or graduated from a school in the Lompoc Unified School District, please follow these procedures to obtain a transcript. For each transcript request, please complete a separate request for student records form and submit with a check or money order payable to the Lompoc Unified School District.

    Please allow 2-5 days for processing of your request.

    Note: The first two transcripts each student requests are provided free of charge.

    The request should include:

    • Current name
    • The correct spelling of your name while attending school (please include any names used while attending school in our district)
    • Date of birth
    • Place of birth
    • Social security number for ID
    • Name of parents
    • Date (month/year) graduated or withdrew from high school
    • Name of last school attended
    • Information on where transcript/records are to be sent
    • Sign and date the request (signatures must be handwritten)
    • Check or money order payable to Lompoc Unified School District

    Once completed, fax the form to 805 736 4620 or deliver the form with original signature along with $5.00 (US) to the following address:

    Mailing Address:
    Student Records
    Lompoc Unified School District
    Post Office Box 8000
    Lompoc CA 93438 8000
    Phone: (805) 742-3297
    FAX: (805) 736-4620

    Physical Address:
    Student Records
    Lompoc Unified School District
    1301 North A. St
    Lompoc, CA 93436



    • High School Transcript - $5.00 each copy
    • Verification of Education - $5.00 each copy

    Copies of diplomas are not available. High school transcripts will contain the date of graduation.

    To obtain transcripts, please download and complete the form at this link. An electronic Microsoft Word version is posted here.

    To answer any questions, feel free to contact Melissa Zebley at (805) 742-3297 or via email at student.records@lusd.org