Please follow these instructions to schedule an in-person meeting or conference with a school staff member.
To make an appointment with
Do the following
An LVMS Administrator
1. Email the Administrative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Phone or visit the Main Office(742-2600)
Your child's counselor
1. Email your child's counselor.
2. Carina Gutierrez – Last names A-L email@example.com
Elizabeth Flores – Last names M-Z firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Phone or visit the Counseling Office. (805) 742-2620
One of your child's teachers
Teachers set up their own individual conferences. Contact the teacher by either of these methods:
1. Leave a message by phoning the Main Office (805) 742-2600 or the Counseling office (805) 742-2620.
2. Email the teacher clicking the faculty link on our website.
You can also schedule teacher conferences when you meet the teacher on Back to School Night or meet with them during our scheduled Parent Conferences days/evenings.
The two core teachers together (the English/Social Studies teacher and the Math/Science teacher)
Teachers set up their own paired conferences. Contact one of the two core teachers by either of these methods:
1. Leave a message by phoning the Main Office (805) 742-2600 or the
Counseling office (805) 742-2620.
2. Email the teacher directly by clicking on the faculty link on our website.
Be sure to mention that you want to meet with both teachers together.
Your child's teachers as a group
1. Identify your child's counselor.
2. Phone or visit the Counseling Office.
3. The counselor will schedule your group conference with the teachers