• Student Records and Transcripts 


    How do I get my High School Transcripts? 

    1. If you are currently attending one of our high schools, please contact the registrar at your high school to obtain your transcript. 
    2. If you are a former student, college, employer, or verification company please click on the link below to obtain a transcript:                                                                                                           

    NeedMyTranscipt Button - Get your transcipts








    This service will guide you through the ordering process and answer all questions you may have (look for the FAQ link on the top right of the website). If you have additional questions or concerns please call (805) 742-3297.

    3. If you prefer to pay by cash, check, or money order please email student.records@lusd.org or pick up the release form at the district office. Once you have completed the release form deliver with original signature along with $5.00 (US) to the following address:

    Student Records 
    Lompoc Unified School District 
    Post Office Box 8000 
    Lompoc CA 93438-8000 

    Please allow 2-5 days for processing of your request. 

    Copies of diplomas are not available. High school transcripts will contain the date of graduation. 
    To answer any questions, feel free to contact Melissa Zebley at (805) 742-3297 or via email at student.records@lusd.org