Facilities Use Information
- All online requests must be submitted no later than three (3) weeks in advance of first date of use. Late requests shall be assessed a late fee of $30.00.
- There's a $20 application fee for facility use ($10 application fee for hanging a banner on the fence line). A certificate of liability insurance is required with your request. The online request will not be approved if the certificate is not submitted. Application fees are non-refundable.
- You are required to provide a certificate of liability insurance with minimum limits of $1,000,000. In addition, the Lompoc Unified School District is to be named additional insured. Certificate holder should read:
Lompoc Unified School District
ATTN: Business Services
1301 North A Street
Lompoc, Ca 93436
- Please provide a complete description of your intended use of the facility. If this is a youth activity, please provide the age group of the participants.
- If you plan to charge admission, one of the options for “admission charge” must be checked. Please be sure to fill in the amount, and describe how the proceeds will be used.
- Please submit your online request and fees three weeks in advance of requested date of use. Incomplete requests will not be processed.
- Banners may be hung for no longer than 30 days in a 60 day period.
For further information about using school facilities, please contact:
Business Services Executive Assistant